- New: The Unsubscribe link label in emails is now customizable to your own language.
- Improved the loading time of summary metrics in the automation and campaign list screens, which sometimes prevented creating new ones unless the entire page was finished loading.
- Fixed creating popup campaigns when using the scheduled date option.
- Custom Events:You can now send custom events to Growmatik for further processing, including simply storing them in user profiles, using those events to trigger automations (or record them using a dedicated automation action), and last but not least, segmenting your contacts based on the values received in event payloads. Head to Site Settings -> Integrations -> Custom Events to get started.
- Fixed the scrolling issue in the Contacts page. Now upon scrolling to the bottom of the page, the list loads more of your contacts.
- Fixed a rare issue in which some site data syncing was stalled for 24 hours.
- Fixes to report charts regarding their date handling.
- Fixed the email conversion rate metric when no email was yet sent in the selected date range.
Improved the accuracy and presentation of various reports, including email engagement, email click and open chart inconsistencies, revenue reports, and sign-up information charts.
- A set of new Reports pages provide detailed insights on your revenue, email engagement, sign-up performance, site engagement, and automations performance.
- We have introduced a refreshed look for the Contacts page.
- Unique coupons/discount codes can now be created for each guest customer in WooCommerce and Shopify platforms.
- If an email campaign that is scheduled for a later time could not be sent in the scheduled window due to inadequate email warm-up on your site, it will now continue sending even after the scheduled time window is over. During the campaign creation, you will be warned if this is anticipated to happen. You can check your campaigns dashboard periodically for the email sending progress and manually stop the campaign if this is not your desired behavior.
- AI smart content generator now uses an updated language model.
- Fixed email sending issues when an email campaign was duplicated.
- Fixed the timing issues with the 'After a Delay' email sending option in automations.
- Fixed the page crash that happened occasionally when signing out from Growmatik dashboard.
- If a site is not integrated to WordPress or Shopify yet, you can still create and check out automations from the provided recipes.
- Fixed issues in the Getting Started check list.
Fixed: Improve the performance and fixed Issues with specific contact filters in the Contacts page, automations, and campaigns.
New: Save 20% with our new annual billing plans. To switch from monthly to annual payments, please get in touch with our support team.
Improved: Automation and workflow recipe tweaks
Improved: Validation of popup campaign location before saving
Fixed: Support page conflicts with All Contacts page
Improved: Calculation of revenue and revenue attributed to automations
- New: Drag and drop functionality now available for emails, popups, and forms.
- New: Columns and sections for emails, popups, and forms.
- New: Menu element for emails and popups.
- New: Support center inside the app.
- New: Implemented a margin-top setting control in the email builder.
- Improved: Improved functionality of the text element in the email builder.
- Improved: Enhanced overall user experience in the email builder.
- Improved: Optimized functionality of the blog element.
- Improved: Refined email preview.
- New: Revamped homepage design for a more intuitive and seamless user experience.
- New: Added key marketing metrics directly to the homepage for quick access and improved visibility.
- New: Introducing one-click ready-made automation recipes for different marketing goals.
- Improved: Enhanced line height functionality in text element.
- Improved: Enhanced accuracy in email preview representation.